Paleo Deviled Eggs
Author: Kristen Barkley
Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer that are a crowd pleaser for kids and adults alike! This paleo version is just as good if not better than the original!
- 12 Large Eggs
- Ice Water
- 6 T Paleo Mayonnaise
- 2 t Mustard
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Paprika, for dusting
- In a large pot, arrange the eggs in a single layer and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain, then cover the eggs with ice water. Let stand until cool to the touch.
- Peel the eggs, halve lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium bowl, reserving the egg whites.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg white halves and dust with paprika.