Fall Football Legs
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These spicy chicken legs will be a crowd pleaser at your next get together!
- 2 lbs chicken legs (about 8)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 c Dr. Brown approved BBQ Sauce or Homemade
- Place seasonings in 1 gallon ziplock bag.
- Place chicken legs in bag and secure.
- Shake until all chicken is covered well.
- Place on rack in a baking dish or sheet.
- Cook in oven on high broil without preheating.
- Turn every 5 minutes until all sides are browned and seasoning set.
- Coat with bbq and continue cooking and rotating an additional 15 minutes or so.