Chicken Breast in Pecan Coat
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Chicken Breast in a Pecan Coat
Baked chicken with a southern flavor.
- 6 split chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten the chicken breasts between two piece of wax paper. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil, whisk in the mustard, then dip each piece of chicken into the mixture and coat them with chopped pecans.
- Sauté half of the chicken breasts in oil until lightly browned on both sides, then repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
- Serves 4 to 6