Broccoli Cranberry Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
This paleo broccoli cranberry salad recipe makes for a healthy version of a popular dish for picnics and potlucks!
- 5 Cups Raw Broccoli Florets, chopped
- ½ Cup Red Onion, chopped
- ½ Cup Organic Shredded Cheese (optional)
- 1 Cup Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ c extra light tasting olive oil
- ¼ c avocado, almond, or walnut oil
- one egg
- the juice of ½ a small lemon
- 2 T Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ t Pepper
- ¼ t
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl or mason jar, combine dressing ingredients using an immersion hand blender until smooth.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
*Adapted from the book Maximized Living Nutrition Plans by Dr. B.J. Hardick, Kimberly Roberto and Dr. Ben Lerner.