Arugula with Steak, Lemon and Parmesan
Author: Kristen Barkley
This wonderful arugula salad has the grilled flavor of meat, clean citrus and a dash of Parmesan to make an excellent lunch or dinner! For a boxed lunch, serve the dressing on the side.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2½ Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1¼ Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1½ Pounds Beef Sirloin
- 1 Bunch Arugula (5½ Cups)
- ¾ Cups goat or sheep cheese, shaved
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grill the beef to medium rare, let cool 10 minutes. Slice thin.
- Toss the arugula with the dressing and add beef and shaved Parmesan.