Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This is the best way to eat cabbage! It is so simple and yet so delicious!
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 T olive oil
- Garlic powder or minced garlic flakes to taste
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice cabbage into ½ inch "steaks" lengthwise and place onto a baking pan.
- Drizzle cabbage with olive oil.
- Season with garlic, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until middle is soft and edges are browned and crispy.