Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This whole chicken recipe is easy to prepare, beautiful to serve, and delicious to eat!
- 4 Whole Garlic Heads
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 t Rosemary
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 3 lb Whole Chicken (optionally cut into eighths)
- 1 T Paprika
- 2 T Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Gently peel the garlic heads leaving it whole, cut off the tops, and place in roasting pan at each corner.
- Coat with ½ teaspoon olive oil, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the rest of the olive oil, rosemary, paprika, minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and coat all sides of the chicken, inside as well if left whole.
- Place in center of roasting pan.
- Bake covered for approximately 1½ - 2 hours, remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.