Firecracker Deviled Eggs
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Appetizer
These Firecracker Deviled Eggs are spicy and delicious!
- 6-8 hard boiled eggs
- 2 T Spicy brown mustard
- 1 T paleo mayonnaise
- 1 T chili paste (adjust to taste for more or less heat)
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 t red pepper flakes (adjust to taste for more or less heat)
- 1 t paprika
- Slice eggs in half and remove yoke.
- Place yokes in bowl and mix with mustard, mayo, chili paste and sea salt.
- Mix well and scoop bake into eggs.
- Top with paprika and red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.