Asian Chicken Skewers
Author: Kristen Barkley
These Asian chicken skewers are nutty and delicious to even the pickiest of eaters!
- 2 T Almond Butter
- ½ c Tamari or coconut aminos
- ½ c Lemon Juice
- 2 T Curry Powder
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 t Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 Clove Garlic, chopped or minced
- Combine nut butter, tamari or coconut aminos, lime juice, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
- Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to high, weave the chicken onto wooden skewers (soak them first to prevent them from catching on fire) and grill for approximately 5 minutes on each side.