Author: Kristen Barkley
This creamy avocado salmon is packed full of good fats and loaded with amazing flavor!
- 2 Large Avocados, cut and peeled
- 3 T Freshly Squeezed Lemon or Lime Juice
- 3-4 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Minced Shallots or Green Onion
- 1 T Minced Parsley
- 1 t Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1½ lbs Salmon Fillets
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- Put avocado pieces and lime juice into a food processor or blender and pulse until blended.
- Slowly add olive oil, pulsing, until you reach desired consistency of sauce.
- Add minced shallots (or green onions) and parsley, pulse just until combined.
- Remove to a bowl, add mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with coconut oil, heat on medium high until melted.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down.
- Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove the salmon.
- Drizzle the avocado sauce over the salmon or on the plate, and then place salmon on top, and serve.
So tasty! Will be making this one again!
So tasty! Will definitely be making this one again!