The NatureKits Immune Support System is a professionally formulated combination therapy kit including a nutritional supplement, an herbal tincture, a homeopathic tablet, and a nasal spray. These products, when used together as a system, provide a synergistic effect to support immune system function during times of acute stress such as a cold, flu, or other self-limiting condition.
Purchase the Immune Support System Now!
A professionally formulated nutritional supplement designed to boost the immune system during times of acute stress such as a cold or flu. At NatureKits, we strive to combine the best nutraceuticals with whole food concentrates to create a superior and highly effective formulation. We have carefully chosen the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant and key ingredient in products that support immune system function. Unlike many other vitamin C supplements on the market, however, NatureKits’ Vitamin C is derived from tapioca instead of corn, a common food allergen.
- Calcium is an essential nutrient for the proper functioning of white blood cells, which are vital in times of acute immune stress. Because minerals can only be absorbed in an acidic environment and many people lack sufficient stomach acid, NatureKits uses calcium lactate 5-hydrate, which is a highly absorbable form of calcium.
- Monolaurin is a fatty acid derivative from coconut that has been shown to enhance white blood cell function.
- Ribonucleic acid is a necessary nutrient for the production of white blood cells.
- Glandulars are whole glands from an animal source that contain multiple nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and enzymes. When taken as a supplement, glandulars are believed to support the function of the corresponding gland in the human body. *Note: Traditional cultures have consumed the entire animal including the organs and glands, but in the modern western diet glands are generally excluded.
- Thymus glandular supports the function of the thymus gland, which plays a key role in the body’s immune response by producing white blood cells.
- Spleen glandular supports the function of the spleen gland, which is part of the lymphatic system and plays an important role in the immune system by manufacturing white blood cells.
- Acerola Extract is a natural source of concentrated whole food vitamin C containing the necessary cofactors for vitamin C utilization.
- Red Raspberry (35% Ellagic acid) is a natural source of antioxidants to support immune function.
Our highly concentrated and easily absorbable herbal tincture contains a proprietary blend of five organic herbs that support the immune system’s ability to fight infection:
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea augustifolia) is a well known immune system support herb that stimulates the production of white blood cells as well as an important immune protein required to fight viral infection called interfeuron. It also inhibits the enzyme, hyaluronidase, which is secreted by pathogens and leads to cell death.
- Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) is a commonly used herb for its antioxidant and immune system enhancing properties
- Elderberry Flower (Sambucus nigra) is an herb that has long been used for its anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties. During an acute upper respiratory infection, elderberry flower is also helpful in promoting the body’s elimination of toxins through sweating.
- Eucalyptus Leaf (Eucalyptus globules) is an expectorant useful in all upper and lower respiratory infections to promote the expulsion of phlegm and mucous.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceu) is an immune stimulator that promotes the function of the spleen, thymus, and lymphatic system.
Homeopathic medicines are diluted natural substances that stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities. Our unique formula combines four powerful homeopathic remedies useful in the treatment of minor cold and flu symptoms.
A unique formula combining three of the same homeopathic remedies as the Homeopathic Formula in a soothing aloe base.