Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 4 - 6
These paleo pumpkin pancakes have the best texture of any grainless pancake I've ever tasted. They cook up just like regular pancakes, and you can even freeze them and pop them in the toaster for easy reheat! Not to mention... they are scrumptious!
- 1 c almond butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ c pumpkin puree
- 1 t vanilla
- ½ t baking powder
- ½-3/4 c coconut milk
- 1 t nutmeg
- ½ t cinnamon
- ⅛ t ginger, cloves, and allspice
- Preheat a griddle to medium-high heat. Water should immediately evaporate when dropped on it.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour about ¼ c of batter for each pancake onto hot griddle until batter is gone.
- Once the edges of each pancake start to bubble, flip the pancakes over and cook on the other side.
- Remove from griddle, and stack onto a plate.
- Serve with a pat of pasture butter and a touch of pure maple syrup.