Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This lemon chicken dish is light and refreshing perfect for summer evenings or if you want to add a little zest to your life.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Turn all the ingredients except chicken into a 9X13 baking dish and beat with a fork. Add chicken.
- Marinate, covered and refrigerated, for 8 to 12 hours; turn at least once in marinade.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.