Dill and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
These homemade zucchini chips are crispy and tangy and make a great substitute for your typical potato chip!
- 3 Large zucchini
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 T dried dill
- 1 t vinegar
- 1 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 225
- Wash and slice zucchini to ⅛" slices.
- Place on paper towel and allow some of the water to leave zucchini.
- After 10 minutes place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lay Zucchini slices out flat and try not to over lap. You may need an additional baking sheet.
- Lightly brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with dill and salt.
- Place in preheated oven and allow to cook for about 40 minutes. Remove and flip chips over. Place back in oven for an additional 40 minutes.