Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Another chicken dish that will bring some culture to your dinner table.
- 1 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- water chestnuts, cut
- bamboo shoots
- Stir red curry paste in large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil, whisking until paste dissolves. Boil until sauce is thick enough to coat spoon, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes. Add chicken to sauce.
- Cook until chicken until done, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Stir in vegetables and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide chicken and sauce among 4 shallow bowls. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.