Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This classic cilantro and lime flavor combination works great with minced cauliflower "rice!"
- 1 large head cauliflower
- ¼ c vegetable stock
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Wash and cut Cauliflower
- Place in food processor with cilantro and juice of limes
- Mix to rice consistency. Place in skillet and add vegetable stock. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together. Cover and cook on medium-low 10 mintues. Check every few minutes make sure rice isn't burning or browning.
- Serve Hot after rice becomes soft. You can always add a little more vegetable stock if you need to, just allow it to cook out.
Adapted from http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/10/cilantro-lime-cauliflower-rice.html?m=1#more